💥-5% Mobile discount with the code PROMOM5 (dates subject to availability) 💥
Please note that you don't need a health pass to stay in our hotel nor to consume your breakfast in our breakfast room or in your room.
Moreover, stay at the Hotel Gambetta with peace of mind:
your safety and health, as well as those of our staff, remain our priority.
Our hotel has been awarded the COVID-Free seal to guarantee you a stay in the respect of sanitary measures. You can be sure that everything is done to welcome you in the best conditions of hygiene and safety. Discover below all of our reinforced measures, in our rooms and common areas.
The Hotel Gambetta has received the COVID FREE label, which guarantees the conformity and efficiency of the sanitary protocol implemented to welcome you in the best conditions. COVID FREE is the first independent and collaborative health safety label dedicated to the tourism sector and all establishments receiving the public.
The label is the only one that directly involves customers in the fight against the spread of COVID-19 by giving the possibility to report to the labeled establishment, any failure in the application of its health commitments. To learn more, discover the COVID-FREE health charter >
Wearing a surgical mask is not mandatory in the hotel reception area. Masks are available on request if needed. Hand - sanitizer are provided in every common space for self service.
A delay is respected between the departure and the arrival of each client, to benefit from a complete & intensive cleaning including :
- Cleaning of all contact points (handles, switches, remote control, taps, toilets) with approved disinfectants.
- Intensive carpet vacuuming
- Washing of bed linen at 60°c , as recommended by the WHO.
- Frequent ventilation of the rooms
In order to carry out their work, in the best conditions, our team have for their protection
- Silicone gloves
- Disinfectant cleaning sprays
- Surgical masks and visors
- Dedicated signage in employees commons areas to remind of precautionary gestures
- COVID-19 referent in the hotel, as recommended by the Hospitality union
Frequent cleaning & desinfection during the day by a member of our team including:
- Cleaning of all contacts points including tables, door handles, elevators buttons, breakfast appliances with recommended sanitizer
- Frequent ventilation of the space